Click on a bar below for links to information that will help you use positive discipline with your children.
Programs for Parents
Availability of these programs differs across Ontario.
- Ontario Early Years Centres Places where parents and caregivers can take part with their children in a range of programs and activities.
- Nobody’s Perfect A parenting education and support program for parents of children from birth to age five. It is designed to meet the needs of parents who are young, single, socially or geographically isolated or who have low income or limited formal education.
- Positive Discipline in Everyday Parenting A parent support program that helps parents gradually move away from physical and emotional punishment and toward solutions that nurture their children’s healthy development and learning.
- The IncredibleYears A series of evidence-based programs for parents, children, and teachers. The goal is to prevent and treat young children's behavior problems and promote their social, emotional, and academic competence.
- Triple P Ontario Programs that give parents simple and practical strategies to help them confidently manage their children’s behaviour, prevent problems developing and build strong, healthy relationships.